These Gift Certificate and Voucher Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of Gift certificates and vouchers purchased from G.L. Nails Corp., d/b/a CiCi Nails ("CiCi Nails"). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact CiCi Nails at:
3323 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL 60657
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates and vouchers
- Gift certificates and vouchers are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates and vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, Gift certificates and vouchers have no cash value.
- Gift certificates and vouchers are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by CiCi Nails.
- CiCi Nails reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- These terms and conditions also apply to spa Gift certificates and voucherspurchased via cicinailschicago.com and groupon.com from CiCi Nails.
Redeeming Gift Certificates and vouchers
- Gift certificates and vouchers are only redeemable at CiCi Nails for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. CiCi Nails reserves the right to convert service-based Gift certificates and vouchers to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, Gift certificates and vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate or voucher.
- CiCi Nails, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates and vouchers
- CiCi Nails reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate or voucher.
- CiCi Nails is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates or vouchers. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate and voucher will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- CiCi Nails reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate or voucher, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate unless required by law. Vouchers are still redeemable after the expiration date for the amount paid at time of purchase.
- CiCi Nails will replace a valid lost gift certificate or voucher, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- CiCi Nails reserves the right to contact gift certificate and voucher purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- CiCi Nails reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- CiCi Nails is not responsible for emailed Gift certificates and vouchers that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. CiCi Nails can only verify receipt of the gift certificate or voucher, if the recipient of the gift certificate or voucher actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate or voucher using an internet browser.
- Between 1am and 6am, Central time, CiCi Nails processes future email delivery requests and ships out previously scheduled email. CiCi Nails is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates or vouchers.
- CICI NAILS, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES OR VOUCHERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE OR VOUCHER NUMBER, OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND CiCi Nails'S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates and vouchers, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Illinois, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate and vouchers to the recipient or purchaser.