No Chip Manicure
Finally the long awaited prayer has been answered. The NO CHIP can be applied on the hand or feet. Imagine a manicure lasting throughout the week without chipping or peeling. What if you can slip on your shoes 3 minutes after a pedicure is completed. Would you think twice?
No-Chip Manicure Offers Protection and Beauty for Weak, Brittle Nails
No-chip manicures are best for weak, damaged, brittle nails. In our salon, we use Calgel, Bellissima and ARTGENiC for no-chip manicure. Our products are safe, hypoallergic, and they provide protection for flimsy, peeling nails and can help repair natural nails after prolonged acrylic usage or other damage. No-chip manicures can be employed to provide additional strength to natural nails, or it can be used to sculpt and extend nails for special occasions. The no-chip manicure can be soaked off easily and without causing additional damage to the nail bed.
Benefits of the No-Chip Manicure
Traditional manicures can be time-consuming and messy. They may also cause damage to the natural nail through improper product use or excessive buffing. The no-chip manicure offers benefits beyond beauty and durability, including:
· Shorter application time. A no-chip manicure takes less than an hour, including the full manicure service.
· No-chip “gel in a jar” products have a thick consistency, providing additional strength to the natural nail.
· UV curing reduces overall curing time.
· Nail strengthening products may be added in the area of the cuticle in order to promote healthy nail growth while the nail is protected by the actual gel.
· No-chip manicure products are hypoallergenic and do not damage natural nails.
· Easy, gentle, fast removal with mild removal solutions that do not damage the nail bed.
· More than 250 shades available.
· Unlike acrylic nails, no drilling is needed to achieve beautiful results.
· The no-chip manicure will not peel off, lift or become rubbery.
· The metabolism of the nail bed is not affected, allowing natural nails to heal and become stronger.
· The no-chip manicure will not smudge, peel or chip, keeping nails perfect for two weeks or more following the service.
· No-chip manicures are waterproof and scratch-resistant.
Reasons to Use the No-Chip Manicure
· Strengthens natural nails
· Nails remain thinner than with acrylic overlays, providing a more natural appearance
· Requires little buffing prior to application
· Does not damage the natural nail or nail beds
· Nearly odorless
· Provides for respiration and metabolism of the natural nail
· Breathable, organic material prevents fungus and bacteria growth beneath the nail
· Beautiful, elegant finish in less time than other products
Stop in or give us a call for further details.