BGEL Gel Polish
BGEL Gel Nail Polish Gives Beautiful, Fast Finish
The latest innovation in beautiful nails comes in the form of gel nail polishes. BGEL is one of the most popular bottled gel polishes available today. It is specifically suited for use on healthy, strong nails and is available in a stunning array of 71 shades. BGEL has a medical-grade, acid-free formula and is easily removed with a diluted acetone-based solvent that is enriched with vitamins and minerals, making it safer for nails. Unlike some other products, BGEL does not damage natural nails.
The BGEL Manicure
There are several benefits associated with BGEL manicures, including:
- BGEL polish requires no base coat and has the same consistency as a traditional lacquer along with a wide, flat brush to facilitate even, streak-free application.
- A full manicure using BGEL polish takes only about half an hour, start to finish.
- The curing time involved with BGEL is very brief, only 15-30 seconds, and can be accomplished under an LED. If a UV light is used, the time for full curing is still less than a minute. This allows for very brief exposure to these light sources for clients who are concerned about UV or other types of skin damage.
- No tacky residue remains on the nail, removing the drying effect of having to wipe down the top coat with alcohol after the manicure is done.
Reasons to Use BGEL
BGEL’s medical-grade, acid-free formulation is revolutionary in the world of gel polishes. With its brief curing times, awesome range of colors and many benefits, BGEL is the only sensible choice for professionals looking to provide gel polish manicures.
- It never penetrates the natural nail and causes no yellowing over time, as is seen in many other gel polishes.
- The application of gel nail polishes has traditionally required the use of a protective base coat, as well as a top coat. BGEL eliminates these needs and is formulated especially to provide strength and nourishment to natural nails.
- It stays beautifully chip-free for two weeks after application at a minimum, even without using a top coat.
- It’s the only one-step gel polish on the market today.